Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Japanese new 620 B speakers

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member LICORNE's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,603
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Post

    There advertising the 620,B for 4165 US $.

    7

    ...............

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Japanese new 620 B speakers


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    The most obvious would be perhaps that they purchased Altec Pro's inventory of GPA made units.

    There may have just been a short run or so- not reading Japanese I can't see the details.

    I doubt considering Altec Pro's cancellation of the 604 that they are in current production.

    Nice speaker- thanks for the pic.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member timp's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2007
    Posts
    214
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't read this since I am a korean. But, they are selling for a little more than $4,000. Hang onto your babies.

    Tim

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.